- VW Golf Country 1.8i, 4x4
- Orig. 138.000 Km
- All services noted in Service book !
- 2 owners
- Originally Dutch sold VW
- No damage, always been garage parked
- Incl.recent full service and new time belt.
- 4 new Continental tires
One of the last Volkswagen Golf Syncro's
from October 1992 (total production 7.735). The Golf Syncro is in
great shape, very well maintained by both it's two owners. First
owner owned the car for 16 years, he held it next to his VW Förster
and only used it during summertime trips and Volkswagen meetings.
The second owner was a Volkswagen lover too. 138.000 Km total over
29 years. Original document holder including service and instruction
books. We gave the Syncro a full service including a new time belt
and four new tires (Continental 195/60 R15V). The
Bright-blue-Metallic Perl effect together with the grey cloth
interior looks perfect on the car!!
Noted in Service book
- 0 (first inspection VW)
- 13.500 (VW Service station)
- 30.623 (VW Service station)
- 46.126 (VW Service station)
- 59.682 (VW Service station)
- 75.396 (VW Service station)
- 91.318 (VW VService station)
- 118.254 (VW Service station)
- 132.017 (VW Service station)
- 134.641 (Local Service station)
- 138.738 (Mbclassic, VW and Mercedes)
Including an official Full Odometer reading rapport from
the Dutch RDW